HUKUM EKONOMI SYARIAH
A.M Hasan Ali, M.A
Ketua Prodi Hukum Ekonomi Syariah
Sekretaris Prodi Hukum Ekonomi Syariah
Unggul dalam integrasi keilmuan dalam Hukum Ekonomi Syariah berdasarkan nilai-nilai Keislaman, Keindonesiaan, dan Kemanusiaan di kawasan Asia Tenggara pada tahun 2026 dan internasional pada tahun 2036.
Excellent in the integration of knowledge on Sharia Economic Law science based on the values of Islam, Indonesianness, and Humanity, in Southeast Asia in 2026 and Internationally in 2036.
- To provide a good and relevant higher education in the field of Sharia Economic law as a tool to develop science, to create social transformation and to increase national competitiveness;
- To provide Sharia Economic law education that integrates the value of science, Islam, Indonesianness
- To provide Sharia Economic law education within a good cultural and structural framework, integrity,
- To produce graduates who are professional, excellent, and competitive in the field family
- To develop a comprehensive Sharia Economiclaw study program in line with the dynamic of society,
humanity, and the needs of globalization;
- To carry out community services through the interaction of the institution with the society in
the field of family law
- To strengthen the modern higher education management system for the discipline of shari’a and law based on the principles of transparency, meritocracy, professionalism; and
- To optimize the cooperation networks in the local, national, and international levels, especially that are related to the education, research, and services on shari’a and law
- To organize a high quality, competitive and innovative higher education to produce graduates who possess the ability to integrate Sharia Economic law discipline with the values of Islam, Indonesianness, and humanity;
- To organize a high quality higher education to produce competence graduates in the field of Sharia Economic law that are able to respond to the need of the society;
- To produce professional and competitive graduates who have a deep and comprehensive understanding of Islamic law (Shari’a) and positive law;
- To produce research and scholarly publications in the field of Sharia Economic law, recognizable nationally and internationally;
- To organize community services through various institutions for the prosperity of the society;
- To develop cooperations, partnership, and networking with national and international universities, and government and non-government institutions;
- To maintain good governance in the level of study program to maintain a strong and accountable organization for the effectiveness and efficiency of resources through various cooperations with alumni and potential partners.