Excellent in the Sciences of Sharia and Law based on the Perspective of Islam, Indonesianness, and Humanity, in Southeast Asia in 2018, and Internationally in 2026.
- 1. To provide a good and relevant higher education in the field of shari’a and law as a tool to develop science, to create social transformation and to increase national competitiveness;
- To provide a high quality higher education in the field of shari’a and law within a good cultural and structural framework, integrity, and accountability
- To improve the quality of education in the discipline of shari’a and law that integrates the value of science, Islam, Indonesianness and humanity, based on the national standard of higher education;
- To improve the quality of research in the discipline of shari’a and law that is beneficial for society;
- To provide noble ethical principles for the development and implementation of shari’a and law science in society;
- To carry out community services in order to enhance the knowledge, cognition and implementation of shari’a and law
- To strengthen the modern higher education management system for the discipline of shari’a and law based on the principles of transparency, meritocracy, professionalism; and
- To optimize the cooperation networks in the local, national, and international levels, especially that are related to the education, research, and services on shari’a and law.